Tour "March 8 in the Finnish Lake District"
6. - 8.3.2020 - 2 nights
C 6 TO MARCH 8 - EXCURSION TO THE ICE CAVE OF THE MIMMI TROLLEY, AS WELL AS VISIT THE MEDIEVAL FORTRESS OF OLAVINLINN AND THE FOREST MUSEUM LUSTO!
PRICE from 399 € / person Detailed prices ...
THE TOUR IS INCLUDED
- 3 days / 2 nights + breakfast
- T transfer Vainikkala - Savonlinna - Vainikkala
- Visit Olavinlinna fortress
- Bus excursion to the ice cave MUMMI-TROLEY + SPA
- Excursion to Punkaharju village visit to the LUSTO forest museum
- Shopping in Lappeenranta
For a surcharge, you can order:
• Train tickets (~ 150 € There and back again)
• Individual transfer to the hotel (400 € / car / one way)
• Dinners at the hotel for groups of 20 people - 25 € / person / day
PT 03/06/2020 ..... Arrival in Finland (Vainikkala station) , arrival at the station 11:57
- transfer to Savonlinna
- meeting with the guide at the reception, checking into the hotel
Visit Olavinlinna fortress
The medieval fortress was built in 1475. The fortress has a rich, more than 440-year-old history. Olavinlinna served as a frontier fortress on the border of the Kingdom of Sweden and Russian Empire. She repeatedly passed from the Russians to the Swedes and vice versa. Alexander Suvorov made a significant contribution to strengthening the fortress
Sat 7.03.2020 ..... Bus excursion to the ice cave MUMMI-TROLEY
Duration excursions - all day.
Visit to the fabulous snow-covered cave with ice sculptures MUMMI-TROLEY.
An exposition of unique ice sculptures is presented in the cave, illustrating plots the well-known book about mummies by the Finnish writer Tove Jansson. Both children and adults will have an unforgettable experience of visiting this magical cave. Beautiful lighting, sound effects and expertly crafted ice sculptures guarantee wonderful photos and great mood!
After visiting the cave, you will find a comfortable SPA center for the whole family.
Sun 03/08/2020. ..... Excursion to Punkaharju village visit to the LUSTO forest museum
The tour starts at 9.30 am with an exciting 30 minute train ride.
In the morning we visit the LUSTO museum - the state museum of forest culture and forestry, research center. The forest museum is interesting to everyone, regardless from age, profession and nationality.
Shopping in Lappeenranta
Transfer by train "Allegro" (Vainikkala station) 21:00
Sun 03/08/2020 ........... Arrival in St. Petersburg 21:00
* The organizers reserve the right to change the schedule
Finnish licensed tours tour operator Lakeland Travel you can purchase from major Russian tour operators in your city.
You can get the contact details of the TO:
- by filling out the form below
- by writing to us at email@example.com
- by calling +358 449 778 990