Tour "23 FEBRUARY IN FINLAND"
21. - 23.2.2020 - 2 nights
From 21 until February 23 - shopping in the largest shopping center in Finland TUURI, as well as visit to the medieval fortress Olavinlinna and the LUSTO forest museum!
PRICE from 395 € / person Detailed prices ...
THE TOUR IS INCLUDED
- 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS + BREAKFAST
- T transfer Vainikkala - Savonlinna - Vainikkala
- Visit Olavinlinna fortress
- Day excursion to the largest shopping center in Finland TUURI
- Excursion to Punkaharju village visit to the LUSTO forest museum
- Visit to the SPA center in Imatra
For a surcharge, you can order:
• Train tickets (~ 150 € There and back again)
• Individual transfer to the hotel (400 € / car / one way)
• Dinners at the hotel for groups of 20 people - 25 € / person / day
PT 02/21/2020 ..... Arrival in Finland (Vainikkala station) , transfer to the hotel
- meeting with the guide at the reception
Visit Olavinlinna fortress
The medieval fortress was built in 1475. The fortress has a rich, more than 440-year-old history. Olavinlinna served as a frontier fortress on the border of the Kingdom of Sweden and Russian Empire. She repeatedly passed from Russians to Swedes and vice versa. Alexander Suvorov made a significant contribution to strengthening the fortress
Sat 22.02.2020 ..... Day excursion to the largest shopping center in Finland TUURI
Shopping at TUURI, Finland's largest shopping mall, starts with bus departure at 6 in the morning with a return at about 9 pm
Sun 02/23/2020. ..... Excursion to Punkaharju village visit to the LUSTO forest museum
The tour will begin with captivating train travel. Museum "LUSTO" - state museum of forest culture and forestry, research center. V museum interesting to everyone, regardless of age, profession and nationality.
Visit to the SPA center in Imatra
Transfer by train "Lev Tolstoy" (Vainikkala station)
MON 02/24/2020 ...... Arrival in Moscow 9:20 by train
* The organizers reserve the right to change the schedule
Finnish licensed tours tour operator Lakeland Travel you can purchase from major Russian tour operators in your city.
You can get the contact details of the TO:
- by filling out the form below
- by writing to us at email@example.com
- by calling +358 449 778 990