New Year 2021 in Finland,
round 30.12.-6.1.2021 - 7 nights
for those traveling by car
НА МАШИНЕ В ФИНЛЯНДИЮ
We invite you to meet fabulous new year 2021 in Finland
Tour from December 30 until January 6, 2021
New Year's Eve at Olavinlinna Medieval Castle, Olenya Derevnya, unique medieval-style spa, Finnish LUSTO Forest Museum, Savonlinna City Tour, program for children and of course Joulupukki!
PRICE from 449 € / person Detailed prices ...
THE TOUR IS INCLUDED
- Accommodation for 8 days / 7 nights + breakfast
- Program for children - Baking gingerbread cookies, Joulupukki
- Sightseeing tour of Savonlinna
- Visit Olavinlinna fortress
- Visit to the Deer Village or SPA
- Excursion to Punkaharju village visit to the LUSTO forest museum
For a surcharge, you can order:
Dinners at the hotel for groups of 20 people - 25 € / person / day
Wed 12/30/2020 Arrival in Finland in Savonlinna
- Accommodation at the hotel
- Meeting with the guide at the reception
Thu 31.12.2020 Baking traditional Christmas gingerbread cookies
Joulupukki gives gifts to children
- Program for parents with children + tea party
New Year's Eve Dinner at the Medieval Olavinlinna Fortress , Masquerade **
New Year's fireworks
Fri 01.01.2021 Evening hike to Sulosaari island, mini picnic
The guide will tell you about the history of the city, its sights and the unique local seal - the Saimaa seal, listed in the Red Book. Everyone will have the opportunity to fry sausages and drink hot coffee by the fire
Sat 02.01.2021 Excursion to the village of Rantasalmi
- Visit to the "Deer Village" or SPA-center Yarvisudan, decorated in medieval style
Sun 03.01.2021 Visit to Runarinteet ski slope
- Hire: alpine skis, snowshoes, sledges. Cafe, grill on the street. **
Mon 04.01.2021 Sightseeing tour of the center of Savonlinna with a Russian-speaking guide
- Walking 1.5 hour tour includes topics:
the history of the city from the beginning of its foundation on the example of the old street Linnankatu, Orthodoxy, Lutheranism, coexistence and influence on the townspeople, a Russian trace in the history of the city of Savonlinna, the tradition of holding an opera festival in the 15th century fortress, Olavinlinna.
A trip to the Tanhuvaara sports complex
- Swimming pool, gym, skis, sledges, etc. **
Tue 05.01.2021 Excursion to Punkaharju, visit to the forest museum "LUSTO"
- Trip duration 5.5 hours
The tour starts at 9:30 am with an exciting 30-minute train ride. Then a visit to the LUSTO museum. "LUSTO" - the state museum of forest culture and forestry, research center. It is interesting for everyone, regardless of age, profession and nationality. Then free time. In these places is the old hotel "Punkaharju". In the summer of 2017, on the 100th anniversary of Finland's independence, a meeting of the presidents of Russia and Finland was held there. Departure back to Savonlinna by train.
Wed 01/06/2021 Excursion to the medieval fortress of the 15th century, Olavinlinna
- Check out from the hotel before 12.00
* The organizers reserve the right to change the schedule
**At extra charge
BACK TOURS BY CAR
Finnish licensed tours tour operator Lakeland Travel you can purchase from major Russian tour operators in your city.
You can get the contact details of the TO:
- by filling out the form below
- by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by calling +358 449 778 990